Welcome to The Mafia, the official Vongola Famiglia/KHR FC Forum! Please do not forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Mafia, the official Vongola Famiglia/KHR FC Forum! Please do not forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle from VIC

Go down

Battle from VIC Empty Battle from VIC

Post by ~wAki-kUn~ Tue May 25, 2010 5:59 pm

"just like always, the attendants caught my attention"izanagi said

"..so, how's the vongola family, is there any changes happen to them".

"No, it's just we expected as we planned.

...I think Boss, it's time to start our mission."

Hakumo stand up and Mist Flames spread into his body and created shadow clones.

"Annihilate!"

OOC:
Gusto niyo ba ng bakbakan? eto

Satowaki notices when Hakumo activated his will flame. "Master Watch out!!!!" then he activated his Sun Flame Level 2.
casted "Les Vongola Heat Frame!". The surrounding engulfs with land of fire. But then with his friends they were protected by Waki's Barrier.

"Hakumo! what are you intending to do with us!" Satowaki spoke to Hakumo as he set his fighting Stance.
"What ever you guys are planning, you have to get through me, Hakumo!"
~wAki-kUn~
~wAki-kUn~
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

https://vongolagrounds.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Battle from VIC Empty Re: Battle from VIC

Post by ~wAki-kUn~ Tue May 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Satowaki notices when Hakumo activated his will flame. "Master Watch out!!!!" then he activated his Sun Flame Level 2.
casted "Les Vongola Heat Frame!". The surrounding engulfs with land of fire. But then with his friends they were protected by Waki's Barrier.

"Hakumo! what are you intending to do with us!" Satowaki spoke to Hakumo as he set his fighting Stance.

"I have to get through you? But how far?"

Hakumo ran straight at full speed though he slowly dissolved in the air until he disappeared though he appeared again running straight. Then he suddenly appeared spun in the air, only an illusion running straight and disappeared.

"Waki-loli! How can you defend your Boss when I'm in his point-blank range?

Koroshi Kumo Toso! Offensive Stance 4, Nomu!"

@-=UN=-
defend that... alam kong madedepensahan mo yung atake na yun.

Koroshi Kumo Toso! Offensive Stance 4, Nomu (Heavy Mist / Fog Mist)
it's only a straight attack like Sconto di Rondine but using the Construction Ability of the Mist Flames, nawawala ang user at napapalitan ng illusion ng user. though diretso lang bwelo then the real user spins papunta sa side ng opponent and creating a murderous slash.

madali lang icounter yan.
~wAki-kUn~
~wAki-kUn~
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down

"I have to get through you? But how far?"

Hakumo ran straight at full speed though he slowly dissolved in the air until he disappeared though he appeared again running straight. Then he suddenly appeared spun in the air, only an illusion running straight and disappeared.

"Waki-loli! How can you defend your Boss when I'm in his point-blank range?

Koroshi Kumo Toso! Offensive Stance 4, Nomu!"

"Eh. you can do better than that Hakumo my friend". Satowaki smiles sneerly, "Too bad" and jumped on his back and hold him TIGHTLY. "OVER HEAT!!!!! GRAAAHHH!!!!!!"

Flames gathered around waki's body and cast a spell that would make him more vulnerable in the battle.
As Hakumo was continously flame, Satowaki lunges his first attack with its mighty blow , "Open Chestnut roasted on Oven fire!!!"

Hakumo was dealt severely with few punches. Satowaki move backwards and summon his Kyuubi. A large demone fox appeared , its eyes were very catching, it looks like it want to kill.

Satowaki rested on kyubii's head, looking out Hakumo's whereabout. He knows hakumo havent lose the fight yet. "Better watch closely, Kyuubi whats wrong?"

Kyuubi was angrily mood that he knows Hakumo is near. Satowaki stand still. He closes his eyes and focus concentrately in the battle.

--------------------------------------
OCC:

Open chestnuts roasted on oven fire - normal skill.

1.5 OverHeat
- When uses a high risk skill, it will affect yourself as well as your own hp. very fast and skill full move.
thanks to wayyuay's training. XD
~wAki-kUn~
~wAki-kUn~
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down

"Eh. you can do better than that Hakumo my friend". Satowaki smiles sneerly, "Too bad" and jumped on his back and hold him TIGHTLY. "OVER HEAT!!!!! GRAAAHHH!!!!!!"

Flames gathered around waki's body and cast a spell that would make him more vulnerable in the battle.
As Hakumo was continously flame, Satowaki lunges his first attack with its mighty blow , "Open Chestnut roasted on Oven fire!!!"

Hakumo was dealt severely with few punches. Satowaki move backwards and summon his Kyuubi. A large demone fox appeared , its eyes were very catching, it looks like it want to kill.

"Koroshi Kumo Toso! Defensive Stance 3, Yama no Kiri!"

Hakumo jumped by blocking his blade. He disappeared in mid-air.

"Now that you can't see me, how can you protect your Boss? Koroshi Kumo Toso! Defensive Stance 6, Kirisame!

He drew his sword straight and pointed at Masato's weakest spot.

OOC:
I know Satowaki can only counter this...

Koroshi Kumo Toso, Defensive Stance 3, Yama no Kiri (Mountain Mist)
Defensive stance by jumping thru blocking his blade and make the user jump very high. at mawawala sa ere thru Mist Constructive Ability.

Koroshi Kumo Toso, Defensive Stance 6, Kirisame (Drizzling Mist/Scotch Mist)
Drew a Scottish Fencing Stance that strike the weakest spot ng enemy sasamahan pa ng Mist Constructive Ability... parang Attacco Di Squalo, Genkishi Version.

after this isang atake na lang sa Boss at matatalo na ako...
~wAki-kUn~
~wAki-kUn~
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~wAki-kUn~ Tue May 25, 2010 6:01 pm

"Koroshi Kumo Toso! Defensive Stance 3, Yama no Kiri!"

Hakumo jumped by blocking his blade. He disappeared in mid-air.

"Now that you can't see me, how can you protect your Boss? Koroshi Kumo Toso! Defensive Stance 6, Kirisame!

He drew his sword straight and pointed at Masato's weakest spot.

As Hakumo pointed his sword to the Boss of Vongola, suddenly a two pillars of the sun came up form the ground held hakumo,Which makes him vulnerable for him to move. Suddenly Satowaki Jumps into midaiR while kyuubi roars and spit a flame thrower upon Hakumo.

Satowaki divesinside the powerful attack of Kyuubi and the Flame thrower was diminished and appeared Satowaki with full fist of fire and attack him!

"Open Chestnuts roasted on oven fire!!! "

Satowaki contiously attack him , as the pillars of the sun fell down, Satowaki lunges his next attack and hold hakumo tightly within his body and dive through the Land of Flames, "Final attack! River of Flames!!!!!"

Satowaki then jumps out of the grounds, Dispells his skill, seeing Hakumo was burned out through the Flames of its Les Vongola Heat Frame.

Satowaki looks upon Hakumo, "Never understimate the power of a guardian." As Satowaki walk away through hakumo, suddenl fell down on the ground, fainted but sleeps . "Tired huh, Im glad that master's is okay." Satowaki thought and smilesas his friends went up to him.
~wAki-kUn~
~wAki-kUn~
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~wAki-kUn~ Tue May 25, 2010 6:01 pm

As Hakumo pointed his sword to the Boss of Vongola, suddenly a two pillars of the sun came up form the ground held hakumo,Which makes him vulnerable for him to move. Suddenly Satowaki Jumps into midaiR while kyuubi roars and spit a flame thrower upon Hakumo.

Satowaki divesinside the powerful attack of Kyuubi and the Flame thrower was diminished and appeared Satowaki with full fist of fire and attack him!

"Open Chestnuts roasted on oven fire!!! "

Satowaki contiously attack him , as the pillars of the sun fell down, Satowaki lunges his next attack and hold hakumo tightly within his body and dive through the Land of Flames, "Final attack! River of Flames!!!!!"

Satowaki then jumps out of the grounds, Dispells his skill, seeing Hakumo was burned out through the Flames of its Les Vongola Heat Frame.

Satowaki looks upon Hakumo, "Never understimate the power of a guardian." As Satowaki walk away through hakumo, suddenl fell down on the ground, fainted but sleeps . "Tired huh, Im glad that master's is okay." Satowaki thought and smilesas his friends went up to him.

"I'm not done yet. You didn't heard what I've said? Those two are just DEFENSIVE STANCES because I know you'll attack.
AND YOU FORGOT, I POSSESS MIST FLAMES. THAT WAS JUST MY MIST CLONE COPY!

For the climax of the show...

Hakumo opened his Mist Box Animal. The Mist Flamed Sparrow. Its wings covered him and then a black wing appeared at Hakumo's right shoulder. With his sword, he flew low and dashed to Masato.

"This is Sephiroth!

Koroshi Kumo Toso Offensive Stance 2, Kasumi!

What will you do to protect your Boss, Sun Guardian?"

OOC:
Sephirot (In Hebrew סְפִירוֹת), meaning "enumerations", are the 10 attributes/emanations in Kabbalah, through which God (who is referred to as Ein Sof - The Infinite) reveals him/herself and continuously creates both the physical realm and the chain of higher metaphysical realms (Seder hishtalshelus).

In some biblical beliefs, mist are define in some Divine acts.

And ang character ko ay parang si Sephiroth = Long Sword, One black wing sa kanan... (bring_it_on)

Koroshi Kumo Toso Offensive Stance 2, Kasumi
The user will slash the opponent's head with a very long sword. The opponent's reflex will be manipulated and flow for the real move. Due to the enemy's reflex, he will bend. This serves an opening to spin down and slash.

an impossible to counter move, though hindi ko pa naman nagagawa...

This will be my last move. and only UN can defend it. or else.
~wAki-kUn~
~wAki-kUn~
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~wAki-kUn~ Tue May 25, 2010 6:02 pm

eedit ko lng kung anu anu ung nababawasan ah. ^^,
~wAki-kUn~
~wAki-kUn~
Admininistrator